A key component to changing the way we work and optimizing process flows is through process re-engineering which began in March 2019. The following guiding principles guide this effort as the three functional teams walk through over 120 administrative processes:
- Align with the long-term organizational goals for the efficient and effective delivery of services, functions and business processes
- Streamline and consolidate operational infrastructure where appropriate, while maintaining an appropriate level of local support
- Establish a common and optimal customer experience across the organization
- Ease administrative burden
- Minimize operational and compliance risk
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
If you have questions regarding the process re-engineering teams, timeline, or scope please don’t hesitate to reach out to the functional team leads: Corey Cook, Haley Hamel and Ben Lennander.